Tobias Windingstad is a young alpine ski racer who grew up in Oslo, Norway but he is half Swedish, half Norwegian because his mother is from Sweden. So he changed his nationalitiy from Norwegian to Swedish in June 2019 and represents now the Swedish ski team. He's been skiing since he was a little kid and started his international career in 2010.
- Slalom, Giant Slalom
- Golf, Climbing
> 1st place FIS GS in Wyller (NOR) 2020
> 7th place FIS GS in Wyller (NOR) 2020
> 10th place at the Australian New Zealand Cup at Coronet Peak (NLZ) 2019
- 1. Warum bist Du gerne im Dalbello-Team?
- Dalbello makes world class boots! + green is really my color
- 2. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Vail, Colorado
- 3. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- Bode Miller
- 4. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- As varied training as possible! Everything from Squats to Wind Surfing to Yoga
- 5. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Good Music
- 6. Welche drei Dinge sollte man über Dich wissen?
- I can do a handstand, I´ve read the Harry Potter Books like 6 times and despite being a skier, Summer is my favorite time of year.
- 7. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?
- 8. Deine Ziele und Wünsche für die Zukunft?
- Do what I can to become the best that I can.