I started skiing very young in the most amazing place in the world, the "Vallons de la Meije".
I fall in love with that summit and that's where i started dreaming about steep skiing and alpinism.
I became high mountain guide and i'm living for my passion: faraway expeditions.
As soon as i can, i travel to discover wild mountains, always looking for even more esthetic and pure lines.
My love for skiing and mountain is insatiable, i dream about skiing on all mountains of the world
- Val D'Isere
- Ski Mountaineering
- Travelling, discovering new places, cultures and ofcourse mountains
- 1. Bevorzugter Dalbello-Schuh
- 2. In welchem Bereich setzt Du den Schuh ein?
- Right now, to be honest, I use this boot everyday. For work and pleasure in the mountains.
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Schuh?
- With this boot you have the same feeling as with an alpine boot, but you have the flexibility of a running shoe when you're hiking up the mountains.
- 4. Warum bist Du gerne im Dalbello-Team?
- Dalbello makes good high quality boots with a good skiiability.
- 5. Seit wann fährst Du für Dalbello?
- since 2015
- 6. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- At 2 years old
- 7. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- My first steep skiing experience in the corridors of the Ecrans with my friend Antonin Bacle. We were 16 years old, no experience, but lots of luck and some madness.
- 8. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- My favourite place to ride is the places I haven't yet ridden. Discovering new mountains is the best thing I know.
- 9. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- I can't choose, its always different and each experience holds its own value.
- 10. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- All the countries where I haven't skiied yet, where there are mountains and snow to be found.
- 11. Welche Vorbilder hattest Du im Skisport als Jugendliche(r)?
- I didn't really have a role model, but I think the person who has inspired me the most in terms of my skiing career is Lionel Daudet
- 12. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- I do my grandmother's gardening.
- 13. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- Never forget to eat McDonalds. My secret to staying fit. Working as a high mountain guide is pretty much a job, a gym and a lifestyle all in one.
- 14. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Mountains & McDonalds
- 15. Was war das Dümmste, was Dir bisher passiert ist?
- When I'm sitting on a plane and i can see the mountains below me and I realize, life is too short to see all the mountains in this world.
- 16. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?
- Looking at a map inspires me more than scrolling through social media.
- 17. Deine Ziele und Wünsche für die Zukunft?
- I want to ski above 8000 meters in Pakistan. Can't yet exactly which peak and which route, but this is my ambition for the spring 2019.
- 18. Wie bist Du zum Tourengehen gekommen?
- It all started with my dad when I was about 11 years old. As a kid, my dad and i did a lot of things together and skiing was just one the acivities. The first touring we did together was the Galibier Pass.
- 19. Was sind Deine absoluten Lieblingstouren?
- The Meije Tour in the Ecrins.
- 20. Was ist in Deinem Rucksack, wenn Du eine Tour gehst?
- It depends on the route. For a day tour, basic: first aid, shovel, probe, skins, crampons, ice axe, rope, some mars bars and sunscreen.