Elia Zurbriggen is a Swiss ski racer.His father Pirmin Zurbriggen and his aunt Heidi Zurbriggen were also ski racers.
Elia started the World Cup for the first time on 12 January 2013 without making any qualification but about three weeks later, the first top 5 placings took place in the European Cup. On 24th February 2013 he drove to the 26th place at the Riesenslalom of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and he made his first World Cup points. Finally, on March 2, 2013, he won the first victory in a European Cup giant slalom.
In the 2016/17 season. In 2016/2017 European Cup season he scored four podium places which gave him the victory in Giant Slalom and giving him the place for the next World Cup Season. On March 4, 2017, he finished in the giant slalom of Kranjska Gora at 8th place and therefore pushed for the first time in a world cup race in the top 10.
- Giant Slalom
- Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Music
17th Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Kranjska Gora SLO
19th Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Abelboden SUI
12th Super G National Junior Championships Veysonnaz SUI
21st Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Vald'Isere FRANCE
WC 8. Kranjska Gora,
EC 1. Overall Giant Slalom,
EC 1. GS Jasna,
EC 1. & 2. GS Obejoch, EC-Finals EC 1. GS Innichen
- 1. Bevorzugter Dalbello-Schuh
- DRS World Cup
- 2. In welchem Bereich setzt Du den Schuh ein?
- everytime im skiing
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Schuh?
- i can feel that every move im doing goes direkt to the skis and i love that
- 4. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- when i was 2 years old
- 5. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- 8. Place in Kranjska Gora
- 6. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- 7. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- in summer i like playing golf or tennis, in winter i go play hockey and if the weather wont let do that i like playing music with my friends
- 8. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- allways training hard but also making some breaks to let the body regenrate
- 9. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- family and sport
- 10. Was war Dein bestens Rennen, dass Du gefahren bist, unabhängig von der Platzierung?