My name is Lucas Swieykowski, and I´m from Bariloche, Argentina. I am a passionate person, who loves being in the mountains. Not only a professional skier, but also mountain guide and ski instructor.
I love travelling to remote places, and skiing the unexplored.
Relaxed and easy going, I am always open to hanging out and share some laughs…
Hard work, commitment and persistence, is the only way of achieving those goals you have in your mind. Follow your dreams.!
- Bariloche, Argentina & Engadin, Switzerland
- Endless winter.! and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- Ski - Freeride & Ski Touring
- Hiking, Biking, playing Ping Pong, hanging out with friends, music
- 1. Bevorzugter Dalbello-Schuh
- Lupo Factory
- 2. In welchem Bereich setzt Du den Schuh ein?
- For everything. the perfect boot for my everyday activities on the mountain
- 3. Was gefällt Dir an dem Schuh?
- Comfortable, stiff enough for charging down, but perfect for touring
- 4. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- I started Skiing when I was around 8, but didn’t ski so much until I was 15, that I was totally absorbed by the sport.! Loved it and couldn’t stop…
- 5. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- I never imagined being a pro skier when I started. But things went rolling in this direction, so I´ve been enjoying the ride… working hard and being always around, has put me in this situation.
- 6. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- This is always a tough Question… I guess where the best snow is… But with perfect conditions, I would say, that my home resort in Bariloche, is top 3 of my list… Then I would put the the Engadin valley and Chamonix to complete this top 3….
- 7. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Alaska and Russia… Two epic destinations, that offer lots of options…
- 8. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- I´d Like to go back to Canada… I haven’t been there in a while..
- 9. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- I like hanging out in the mountains, even though I´m not skiing. I really like trekking and climbing. So I do a lot of that, and also going out with The bike… Lots of fun, and great to have on the side of skiing, some of the feelings are so similar.
I like making bbq and hanging out with my friends, I´ve always been a very social person. :-)
- 10. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- Lots of sports, but I visit the gym for complementary work out couple times a week. And doing yoga helped me a lot…
- 11. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Dulce de LEche… (argentine Jam)
- 12. Welche drei Dinge sollte man über Dich wissen?
- Easy going and funny
I love doing sports
- 13. Dein Motto?
- Endless winter.!
and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- 14. Was war das Dümmste, was Dir bisher passiert ist?
- Elbrus summit…. was a tough mission, lots of crossed feelings, big injury a year before, but extremely happy to have over come those fears and accomplished that…
- 15. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?
- 16. Wie bist Du zum Tourengehen gekommen?
- In the world of freeride, ski touring its the evolution of it. At first we ski next to the ski resorts, later we look for more remote areas, where not a lot of people go. So for me it was just natural to go out and explore the back country. That perfect slope, with perfect snow, where there are no tracks… Fresh.!
- 17. Was sind Deine absoluten Lieblingstouren?
- I like ski touring in Patagonia a lot. Many un discovered terrain…
- 18. Was ist in Deinem Rucksack, wenn Du eine Tour gehst?
- Skins, Water (minimum 1 Litre), Food and snacks, pocket knife, head lamp, extra gloves, two carabiners and one 120 mm sling, 10 meters ultra light rope, binoculars, first aid kit, photo camera…