From Calgary AB Canda born and raised. I have been skiing since I was around 6 years old. I love animals. I love to travel around the world seeing different places.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Giant Slalom, Slalom, Downhill, Super G
3rd Super-G 3rd Supercombined and the 2018 paralymipcs 1st overal crystal globe 2016/17 downhill and slalom
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- winning my first overall title in the 2016/17 season only my second year on the WC team
- 3. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- this will be my second season
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- When I was 6
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I managed from EC races to WC races
- 6. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would love to go skiing down in New Zealand
- 7. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- hang out with friends and family
- 8. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- go to the gym and I just started trail/moutain biking
- 9. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 10. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to work with animals