Active boy motivated by creativity and progression. Living right outside of Oslo.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Play every day
- Big Air, slopestyle & halfpipe
- cliff diving, trampoline, fashion and jewelry
2021 3rd World Cup Bir Air Chur Switzerland
2020 Crystal Globe Winner Big Air
1st World Cup Slopestyle Seiseralm Italy
2nd World Cup Big Air Destne CZE
1st World Cup Big Air Beijing
2nd World Cup Big Air Modena Italy
1st place X Games Oslo 2018
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- All park training and competition
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- super stable and solid boots and the same time a perfect flexibility for me. I feel a very good connection to the ski's with these boots so this is maybe the most important
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- I could just jump straight in to the boots and enjoy them from day one - that is very rare!
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- Just fresh on the team and very happy to get the opportunity!
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I got my first pair of skis when I was 8 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- I think it was when I was 14 years old and learned all 4 double corks.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Australia & Bali combination 2016
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Japan and China
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- mainly training: trampoline, running, skate & play
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to keep a big variation and a very active lifestyle
- 14. What can’t you live without
- a purpose with skiing - and maybe trampoline ;)
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to try and be different, I am a bit restless and I like shiny stuff
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- play every day
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- I think it must be my first international first place - at X Games in Oslo 2018
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to push myself to be the best in my sport, so the plan is to work hard and have a lot of fun on the way