Chiara Mair


Chiara Mair comes from the beautiful country of Tyrol in Austria and is in her mid-20s - so just in her golden years :). She is a very open and fun-loving person. She always tries to get the best out of every situation or to find the positive in life and she likes to spend her free time with animals.


Date of birth
Home mountain
Muttereralmbahn, Nockspitze
1 % Chance 99 % Faith
Horse riding, skateboarding and animal communication
Top results
  • 4th place SL EC in Bad Wiessee 2022
  • 2nd place SL EC in Zell am See 2022
  • 4th place SL WC in Schladming 2022
  • 1st place SL EC in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal 2021
  • 3rd place SL EC in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal 2021
  • 6th place SL World Championships 2021
  • 7th place SL WC in Flachau 2021
  • 9th place  SL WC in Zagreb 2021




1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
DRS 130
2. What do you use this boot for?
Not only for racing, it also fits perfectly for a freeskiing day. (It even fits for apres ski now and then haha)
3. Why do you like this boot?
It feels comfy and fits perfectly and is fast at the same time - perfect combo!
4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
It feels like family and I feel heard which is very important to me.
5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
Since 2021

Chiara Mair's Choice

Your favorites


Product was added to your favorites. Show favorites