French girl who likes to have fun and travel the world for skiing. I grew up in Vienne (France), and then moved to Grenoble for my studies, where I also started skiing. After six years competing, I have now decided to focus fully on filming and producing a female Freeski movie. Can't wait to see what the future brings in terms of ski trips, meetings and experiences.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Trying to be positive and care about people and things surrounding you. Learning everyday.
- Freeskiing, slopestyle
- Hiking, travelling, road trippin', hanging with friends, reading
2nd place World cup Seiser alm (slopestyle), 2017
3rd place overall Slopestyle WC circuit 2017
1st place Audi Nines Bigair 2017
1st place Bigair Worldcup Milan (Nov 2017)
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il Moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everything besides ski touring (powder, park or street skiing).
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- For me this boots is the perfect balance between being comfortable and precise, thanks to its pretty hard flex (125) and it's soft inner boot.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Dalbello provides great skiing boots which enable to be precise on skis, and which are great to use all year long, thanks to their comfort!
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Selection in the french slopestyle team in 2013, 3rd place overall on the slopestyle WC circuit in 2017.
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Kimbo Sessions in Kläppen (Sweden) or Audi Nines.
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Perisher, Australia in September 2015
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Whistler, Canada and Cardrona, New Zealand
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- I loved watching videos of Tom Wallisch, Candide Thovex and Kaya Turski.
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Now that studies are over, I have more time to enjoy everyday pleasures like visiting friends or new places, reading, doing slackline, volleyball or skateboarding, and exploring the outdoors!
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Having fun outdoor, exploring mountains or doing bike trips with friends.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- Music, skiing and adventures
- 13. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am very thankful to be living that ski life. I wanted to work in a farm or become an archeologist, when I was little. I never played video games.
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- Be positive and care about people surrounding you. You’ll get it back.
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- Going through long injuries. It’s tough but you learn a lot.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Learn in backcountry and Freeride, produce an all girl ski movie, create good and entertaining video content.