- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Go your own way
Speed ascents of all six north faces of the alps, first ascents in China and Alaska
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Quantum Free
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- I need this ski boot for everything.
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Light, nice to get in and out
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- The development team is always very open to my feedback.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- Since 2015
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 8 years old.
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- My ski actions are not that breathtaking!
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Alaska together with David Lama
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Climbing, flying
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Do pulls ups
- 13. What can’t you live without
- My wife and daughter
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am very honest and i know what i can and cannot do.
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Try to go your own way. Or with skis: try to make your own tracks in the snow.
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- Falls while skiing are part of it.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Next trip to India in Winter
- 19. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- Because you can not go down with snowshoes.
- 20. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Gross Ruchen in the Schächental
- 21. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Most of the time my climbing equipment is with me. In bad snow also my paraglider.