Born at the foot of a ski resort called “Skiparadies Sudelfeld” and raised by two former Ski Alpine World Cup Racers it's more or less unavoidable I grew up skiing almost every day. At the beginning I started as an Alpine Racer just like my parents. Eventually I combined my two favourite sports which were skiing and gymnastics to one big passion for Freestyle Skiing. Since then I worked my way all the way up to the German National team. The 21/22 season was a little breakthrough for me. Finishing 4/5 competitions in the top 30 including a 4th, 11th and a 12th place it was the best I could do last season. Now I’m hungry for more and really looking forward to the next years.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Skiparadies Sudelfeld
- …or die tryin
- Slopestyle, Big Air
- Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Reading
Big Air World Cup: 4th Place, 12th Place
Slopestyle World Cup: 11th Place
German Championship: 1st Place
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everything that has something to do with skiing
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Its just super comfortable straight out of the box
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- Since I am 2 years old
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Taking 4th Place at Big Air World Cup in Chur
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Stubai Prime Park, Sudelfeld, Mayhofen
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Big Air World Cup in Steamboat. All the competitors were one big community and were having fun.
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Park City, Whistler, Cardrona, Perisher
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Tom Wallisch, Gus Kenworthy, Ted Ligety
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Hitting they gym, spend time with friends, doing other sports
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Gym, stretching, biking, reading
- 12. Motto/Words you live by
- …or die trying
- 13. Most Humbling moment
- Seeing my idols for the first time at PrimePark
- 14. Favorite Social Media Channel
- Hedgefonds.henning, Paul Frege, Berrics,
- 15. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy; Finish on podiums frequently; become a more complete skier by filming more, building backyard jumps, street skiing…
- 16. Your Favourite World Cup Race on the circuit?