- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Future goals: Explore and ski around the world
- Big Mountain Freeride
- Paragliding, Biking, Mountaineering
1st place 4*FWQ Obergurgel 2014,
driving a mobile home from Austria to Kyrgyzstan with skiing and mountaineering along the way
- 1. What age did you start skiing?
- When I was three years old.
- 2. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Qualifying last minute for the Freeride World Tour with a crazy run at the Obergurgel 4* FWQ
- 3. Favorite Place to ride
- 4. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Driving my Snowmads truck for 4 months through Turkey, Iran and Georgia
- 5. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Peru, Iceland, China, India, Greenland
- 6. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Seth Morrisson and Ian Macintosh
- 7. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Paragliding and Mountaineering
- 8. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Being active outdoors
- 9. What can’t you live without
- 10. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Explore and ski around the world
- 11. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- My dad took me out touring when I was a little kid
- 12. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Touring in the Mount Cook area in New Zealand and touring up to Mount Ararat in Turkey