I’m at home outside. Since my childhood I love spending time in the mountains. Climbing and mountaineering are clearly part of that, and of course skitouring and hike & fly. My hobbies are not only just fun, they also allow me to capture unique moments.
In addition to my studies, I have also attended numerous training courses in the alpine area and I am a member of the mountain rescue organization. In the meantime, I have also realized my passion professionally. I’m working at Bergkult Productions as a photographer and drone operator and at the moment I have a new challenge: the training as mountain guide.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Bärenkopf - Karwendel Mountains
- You should not take yourself too seriously and just enjoy life
- Skitouring, Mountaineering, Hike&Fly, Climbing, Photography
Pik Lenin (7.134m), first descents in the home mountains
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Quantum Free Asolo Factory 130
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Skitouring, Freetouring, Mountaineering, everyday's work.
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- 130 flex with this weight - simply perfect. I can use it for very long skitours and mountaineering with crampons, but also for freeriding.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Made in italy alone speaks for itself, super shoes, something for every discipline, top materials.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- Since 2017
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 3 years old
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Karwendel - Home Mountains
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Heliskiing Canada & Alaska
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Climbing, mountaineering, hike&fly and waiting for a good winter.
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Always be out and about in the mountains. Gain meters on the slopes at the beginning of the season.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- Snow and sunrises or sunsets
- 13. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like cake and fresh powder and if I do not get enough outside, then I may get grumpy.
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- You should not take yourself too seriously and just enjoy life.
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- Miss a whole winter season due to injury.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Staying fit and healthy and experience cool adventures in the mountains until old age.
- 18. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- After racing as a teenager and the sessions in the park, my father took me on a ski tour at the age of 14, I believe.
- 19. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- If you already put the first traces in the fresh snow while climbing, then you know that you will also be the first one in the downhill run ;-)
- 20. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Airbag Backpack, Avalanche Safety Equipment, Helmet, Drink, First Aid Package, Camera, Changing Clothes, Tempo, Leatherman, Labello and a piece of cake or chocolate.