- Home mountain
- Hohe Tauern, Leoganger- und Loferer Steinberge
- IVBV staatl. gepr. Berg- und Skiführer
- Skiing, climbing, paragliding
- 1. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was three years old.
- 2. Favorite Place to ride
- Monte Rosa, Gressoney
- 3. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- I don't know, there are so much good trips i´ve done.
- 4. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 5. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Paragliding, climbing, Mountaineering and guiding in the alps is my profession
- 6. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I go trail running, climbing, paragliding, mountaineering. But no special training for skiing. Skiing for me is a lot of fun – not training.
- 7. What can’t you live without
- 8. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am friendly, my profession is a mountain guide and my passion is deep snow riding.
- 9. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 10. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Not defined, but stay healty
- 11. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- As i was a young boy, my father took me to the mountains and showed me the skills of skitouring.
- 12. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Haute Route, Traverse of Grand Paradieso National Park also the traverse of High Tirol
- 13. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Avalanche safety equipment, one 2 man bivi rescue pack, one pack of first aid, one head lamp, a knife, one roll of tape, a second cap, gloves, one goretex jacket, one primaloft jacket, half liter thermos, milka chocolate,…