Kelly Sildaru (born 17 February 2002) is an Estonian freestyle skier.
Sildaru won a gold medal in the slopestyle event in the 2016 Winter X Games beating Tiril Sjåstad Christiansen. With this win, at age 13, Sildaru became the youngest gold medalist to date at a Winter X Games event, and the first person to win a Winter X Games medal for Estonia.
Kelly Sildaru is the youngest to win 2 gold medals in X Games.
Sildaru has won the women's slopestyle on the 2015 and 2016 Dew tour.
During the Big Air competition of the 2017 Winter X Games Norway Sildaru became the first woman to ever land a Switch 1260° Mute and a 1440° during a competition.
- Date of birth
- Have fun!
- Golf, Longboarding
FIS Junior World Ski Championships Halfpipe & Slopestyle Winter Games New Zealand
X Games gold in Slopestyle (Aspen) 2016 & 2017
2017 1st World Cup Slopestyle Cardrona NZ
2nd World Cup Halfpipe Cardrona NZ
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Chakra 85
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- For freestyle skiing
- 3. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- From the beginning.
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 years old
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Have won winter Xgames twice
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Japan or New Zealand
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Japan was quite great
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Alaska would be awesome.
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- James Woods
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Homework or having great time with the friends.
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Skiing with my bro, this is a great motivation.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- Without my family.
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Have fun!
- 14. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I would like to go to Olympic Games.