I come from the beautiful Lechtal in Tyrol.
Grew up in a family of skiers and mountaineers,
I started skiing and climbing at the age of 3 togheter with my father
At 5 I did my first ski races,
so my skier career started.
After I finished racing at the age of 17,
I finally had more time to combine skiing and mountaineering.
From then on the mountains never let me go:
Freeriding, ski touring, climbing, mountaineering, etc.
All of this became my passion, I became an alpinist.
The logical step was the education to become a certified mountain and ski guide, canyoning guide and certified ski instructor
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Lechtaler Alpen
- Carpe diem
- Ski Touring
- All kinds of skiing and climbing, mountaineering, canyoning
Certified mountain guide
Certified ski instructor & ski guide, in training to become a mountain guide,
First descent with skis Cerro Solo East Face in Patagonia,
climbed several mountains higher than 6000 meters with skis, several first climbing ascents (sport & alpin climbing)
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Quantum Asolo factory
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Looong ski touring days, ski mountaineering
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Super comfort with extremely low weight
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- It's fun to share my passion with many like-minded people. To be able to use such good equipment makes me proud
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- I'm new in the team since the season 19/20
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- to become a skiguide
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Lechtaler & Allgäuer Alpen, Arlberg
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Heliskiing in Canada
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Hermann Mair ;-)
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- i just go skiing ;-)
- 14. What can’t you live without
- Mountains, mum's self made cake
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Without sport I get "grumpy" very quickly, I hate getting up early, cake always works
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Carpe diem
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and experience as many wonderful moments in the mountains as possible
- 19. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- many years ago a meanwhile very good friend just took me with him
- 20. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Tours wear i can start exactly infront oy my house
- 21. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- "Manner Schnitte" & for sure all safety equipment