This big fan of champagne powder hails from Sheffield, England. Paddy is one of the masterminds behind Legs of Steel and isn't afraid to send it where most others would wimp out. He chases snow across the globe, meaning he's always leaning something new.
- United Kingdom
- Home mountain
- Being outdoors
2016 Powder Awards Best Powder Section - Passenger by Legs Of Steel
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Krypton 130 T.I
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- It's a solid boot for skiing down on and it's lightweight and has a great walk function for going up.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Attention to detail, from buckles to using grip walk they are always using the best components.
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 11 years old.
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 2nd Austrian Open 2007
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- British Columbia
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Ski Touring in Lofoten 2016
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide and JP Auclair
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Go on adventures whereever I can, don't underestimate what's in your backyard.
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Hiking, biking, climbing and circuit training.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I learned to ski on a plastic ski slope. I like rock music. I like having fun!
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- Watching anyone skiing and loving it as much as I do.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Go big.