I've been skiing with Sebi since a few years now and he's a guy I look up to. Sebi is a very talented skier, from handrails to pillow lines he's able to do everything. In my opinion he's a rising top skier who will be able to represent Europe in big comps in the US. But Sebi isn't only doing comps, he also got some nice shots in Legs of Steel's "Nothing Else Matters" and in aestivation's "lifelong". All in all you should keep this name in mind for the future! - Lucas Mangold
- Home mountain
- Motorcycles, BMX, Skate, Hikes
10th FIS Big Air Worldcup Moenchengladbach,
Invitation Red Bull Linecatcher,
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Krypton Pro ID
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everyday riding
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- It´s a bit stiffer than the normal park boot. Feels komfortable at all different terrain.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Because it´s the best freestyle boots.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 2 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I started skiing when I was 2 years old.
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Filming with Legs of Steel.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Folgefonna for spring BC shooting
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Sammy Carlson
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Building old motorcycles, riding BMX, skating, hiking, photography
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- gym, hiking, cycling
- 14. What can’t you live without
- My motorcycle
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel