I started skiing at the age of 3, on the slope in front of my house. I did some ski lessons but never started to compete. When I was 8 I started with figure skating, I did competitions until i was 15, then I stopped, and started skiing again, first only for fun, doing some jumps with friends... then everything became more serious, bigger jumps, bigger tricks and bigger contests…then in 2013 I started with the world cups for the olympic qualification, and I made it. Ended up 8th and since then skiing became my work, and i’m now traveling the whole year for competitions around the world
- Home mountain
- slopestyle & big air
- climbing, surfing
2nd big air WC Myrkdalen 2017
1st big air WC Mönchengladbach 2016
2nd slopestyle WC Cardrona 2015
8th olympics Sochi 2014
3rd slopestyle WC Gstaad 2104
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Chakra 95
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- for all kind of skiing
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- it’s the perfect mix between comfort and performance
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- i’m proud to ski for an italian brand
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 6 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- at 3 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- invite to nine queens in 2012 and qualifying for olympics in 2014
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- snowpark seiseralm
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- every year there are so many good ones it’s hard to choose, but i’m so grateful to see so many awesome places.
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- once i would like to ski in japan
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- sarah burke
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- workind in my moms shop back at home
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- workouts, gym, biking
- 14. What can’t you live without
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- be healthy and keep on skiing as long as i can