I am Sixtine Cousin and I am 20 years old. I started ski cross 2 years ago and last year was my first world cup. I achieved my best result (7th place) in my second ever World Cup in Arosa.
I finished this season 14th in the skicross WC overall. I did my first World Championship and ended up 19th. The cherry on the cake was to receive the title of rookie of the year. This title is awarded by all the WC trainers for the best new WC athlete. Now I will work to have many other wonderful seasons around the world on my skis.
- Date of birth
- All in
- Harry Potter
> 5th place in the EC in Grasgehren (GER) 2020
> 5th place in the Nor-Am Cup in Canyon Ski Resort (CAN) 2020
> 8th place in the World Cup in Idre Fjäll (SWE) 2020
season 2018-19 14th skicross WC Overall
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- My races boots
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- For racing
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- I like those shoes because I can ski with style around the world
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- I like to be a member of the team because all the Dalbello technicians do their best to do boots that are nice and revolutionary.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- I will ride for the first year with the famous Dalbello italian style.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 3 years old
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- My favourite place to ride is Les Arcs.
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I really want to go skiing in Japan
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- When I'm not skiing I'm working to finish my studies.
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I train as hard as I can every day to be in good shape and stay away from injury
- 11. What can’t you live without
- I can't live without chocolate
- 12. Motto/Words you live by
- All in
- 13. Favorite Social Media Channel