Skiing is Tom’s passion. He is trying to be on the mountain as much as possible, steering a middle way between filming and competing. He’s generating photos and videos from his trips to all kind of mountains and terrains, while still trying to compete at some major events.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Live on.
- Skateboarding, mountainbiking
3rd Slvsh Cup Grandvalira
6th Playstreets 2017
6th Nine Knights Big Air 2017
1st Absolut Progression 2014
1st New Star Invitational 2013
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il Moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- The flex of the Il Moro exactly fits my needs in the park. It has a soft flex, that is still stiff enough for an aggressive skiing style.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Dalbello offers their riders a huge range of top-notch boots for all different kinds of skiing. Dalbello has been innovating the boot-market for years and to be part of this, means a lot to me.
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 2 years old.
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Nine Knights
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- USA West Coast Trip
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex, Tanner Hall
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Mountainbiking, hiking, skateboarding, balance boarding
- 13. What can’t you live without
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- Live on.
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and ski everyday.