What you are looking for?
In just a few seconds to answer - matters whether you have a question about the product or another topic. Maybe here you find the answer.
Dalbello’s “Fit for Women” program features ski models that have been specifically engineered for women. How are Dalbello women’s ski boots different from Dalbello men’s ski boots?
All Dalbello boots “Fit For Women” feature the following women’s only characteristics:
1) All women’s model cuffs are injected with softer, more flexible plastics
2) Women’s DRS, Krypton, Avanti W, Luna, Avanti AX W, and Kyra models feature unique cuff geometries that are lower in overall height than men’s cuffs in
3) All Dalbello women’s innerboots are lower in overall height than men’s innerboots.
4) All Dalbello women’s innerboots are lasted for women’s feet. They are narrower in the rearfoot, and have a more extreme taper angle from forefoot
5) All womens innerboots are constructed with more padding to reduce volume, accommodate lower volume feet, and add insulation.
6) Women’s models in Kyra, Aspire and Luna series feature boot top circumference expansion adjustability.
How can I verify that the ski boot size I have selected is correct ?
Most Dalbello ski boots are built on the MONDOPOINT sizing scale (DRS models are built on the UK sizing standard). Mondopoint sizes can be converted to correspond closely to European, UK, and USA sizes.
Size numbers are, unfortunately, only a starting point for selecting the correct size. There is a commonly used method, or technique, in ski boot fitting to verify whether the ski boot size you have selected will match the foot you are trying to fit. That method is referred to as ‘SHELL SIZING”. Most boot fitting professionals will check “SHELL SIZING” before fitting the ski boot to the customer’s foot.
How do I get a spare parts for my Dalbello boots?
Regarding the spare part, please contact your local dealer at which you bought the boots.
How do I store my boot liner during the summer?
Is Ok to remove and dry the liner for up to a week in the shade. It is up to you if you decide to put it back or leave out of the boot, there is no difference.
How do I wash my boot liner?
We would not recommend to wash the liner in a washing machine because this can cause de-lamination in the padding. The best way is a hand wash with a sponge and soap , rinse with no problem with a good quantity of water. And drying it inside and not in the sun.