I love skiing and being in the mountains, when I'm at home I ski in snowdomes and also ride my scooter.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Indoor Fridges in the UK
- Born to Ski
- Skiing, Scooter, Boxing, having fun
Swiss Freeski Tour LAAX Championship (All ages) 14th Overall
British Championships Big Air (U16s) LAAX 1st Place
British Championships Slopestyle (U16s) LAAX 2nd Place
British Championships Halfpipe (U16s) LAAX 2nd Place
1st Place English Chamiponships U16's,
3rd Place U16's LAAX Big Air Half Pipe and Slopestyle.
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Slopestyle skiing
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Its really comforatable and it fits perfectly
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Its Really good to get the support from Dalbello, Marker and Volkl.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- Nearly 2 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Hitting the pro line in LAAX Switzerand
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Slopestyle - LAAX Switzerland, Mountain and off piste - Verbier Switzerland
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I really want to go to Breckenridge in Colorado and Whistler in Canada
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- James Woodsy and Paddy Graham
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Go scootering with my mates
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I do weights in my bedroom including Leg squats. I also like boxing
- 14. What can’t you live without
- My Dog
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am active, Can't sit still for more than 2 minutes and love snap chat
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Born to Ski
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- To ski in the winter olympics and X-games