My name is Jean Tonnelier. I have been skiing since I was 3 years old. I first started downhill skiing in a club until I was 14. For 3 years now, I have been practicing Freeride skiing in competition. I ski in La Clusaz all season with my coach Seb Michaud. I also travel all winter to different resorts to participate in the stages of the Freeride Junior tour. For the future I would like to see myself doing more steep descents.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Chaîne des Aravis
- Enjoying and making the most out of what I do.
- Skate, surf, climbing
FJT : 3rd european U16 2019 /
1st French Skier U16 2019
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Lupo 130C
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everything Freeride and Touring
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Super pleasant to ski with.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- It's an honor to be part of the same team as the best skiers in the world
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- Since 2 years old
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I won my first junior tour competition in Austria
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- les Aravis
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Seb Michaud
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I do Surfing, skating or climbing
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I train indoors and out in the nature
- 13. What can’t you live without
- My family and Skiing
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to listen to music, I like to cook and I like to be with my friends
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Enjoying what I do.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Join the freeride world tour and to get a part in mountain and ski movies.