Every day on skis makes me more passionated about it, I love traveling the world with my cameras and immortalize those little moments so I can talk my friend about when I get home :)
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- La Clusaz
- More fun please
- Photography / videography / skateboard / travel the world
4th Redbull Playstreets
1st SFR tour
6th Jon Olsson Invitational
French champion 2014
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Krypton 110
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everything : Backcountry, slopestyle, street… Can't get better than this
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- Because when I wear them I feel like home
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- We are a family, Dalbello got my back through injuries and project for 6 years now and I'm loving the spirit of the company as they ask for us / riders to help improve skis years after years which make them the best possible. I don't feel like I work for Dalbello, I feel like we are working together and that's priceless
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 6 Years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 and a half
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Dub cork 10 above the hip of the Kumi Yama / Les 2 Alpes 2011
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- Balme - La Clusaz
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 3 months road trip around USA with my filmer / girlriend last spring
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Africa biggest mountains
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I work on my computer a lot, besides we skate, party, talk about passion, camp, swim and plan our future :)
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I would go to the gym everyday when I'm not skiing so I feel alive, I need that rush adrenaline I miss when I'm not on the slopes, gotta keep moving you know
- 14. What can’t you live without
- Pokemon Go
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I'm the opposite of shy that's for sure, I am a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and besides skiing I run a photography / videography / community management business.
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- More fun please
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- Watching pride in the eyes of my family when I got back from Olympic Games
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Follow my skis and see where they bring me, discover myself and the world that surrounds me while sharing passions with those I meet along the way.
- 20. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- Because it's the greatest way to discover the undiscovered
- 21. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Rusutsu, Japan this January : too much fun trying the ONE with the best snow we've ever felt
- 22. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Chocolate bar, Banana, Water, Shovel, Beacon, cameras and a beer for when we made it to the top :)