I am an austrian girl, who has a great passion for alpine skiing. I learned it at the age of 2. I grew up with skiing and I still love it. I also love to travel the world. Travelling while racing is my favorite. Therefore I will fight to reach the top of the world.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Never give up
- Alpine Ski Racing, Giant Slalom /Slalom
- hang out with friends and family
2nd FIS Slalom Telfs AUT
10th FIS Slalom Malbun LIE
12th FIS Ofterschwang GER
3rd NJC Slalom Telfs AUT
1st CIT Slalom St. Anton a. Arlberg AUT
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- DRS WC
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Alpine ski Racing
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- it fits well and it makes me fast
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- they always support and help me as much as they can
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 4 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- at the age of 2
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- my first breakthrough was a international race in Val d'Isere where I placed on the podium two times.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- at home on the local mountains
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- definitely the trip to vail
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- New Zealand
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- spending time with my family and loved ones
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- training with my team
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Never give up
- 14. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 15. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- to improve my skiing and to reach the WC