I grew up skiing in Norway, in my younger years I was a ski jumper and a cross country skier. Then I moved to Chamonix in 1994 and became interested in extreme skiing. I competed on the world tour for a few years, but then I got the chance to film with MSP films. That changed my focus away from competitions. In the last 10 years I have moved my focus more over to Ski touring and travel stories. I am also very involved in developing equipment for my sponsors and love to make the gear we use everyday even better and more functional.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Early bird gets the worm.
- Freeski/ski touring
- Trail running, climbing, surfing
Making skiing my life for so many years!
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Lupo Factory
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- It skis like a skiboot and tours like a touring boot
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Because I love the boots
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 8 years
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- 3 Years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Skiing the Mallory route on Aig. Du Midi at the age of 19
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Antarctic Pensinsula
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Jean Marc Boivin
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Trail run, surf, climb and I love cooking
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Lots of running and also some gym work
- 14. What can’t you live without
- My family
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I have to kids, I love cooking and I am a mountain guide
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Early bird gets the worm
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- Avalanche in Canada
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Ski and travel to new places
- 20. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- It was a natural progression from Freeskiing
- 21. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Jotunheimen Haute Route
- 22. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Avalanche gear, a warm jacket, ekstra goggles and first aid stuff