My name is Lyman Currier, I'm a 22 year old freeskier from Boulder, CO. I was lucky enough to grow up in an extremely active city, so close to the mountains, which really solidified my love for the outdoors at a young age. My father, an Olympic skier himself, took me out on the slopes for my first time at the ripe age of 18 months. Little did we know he had sparked the addiction that lives inside all skiers and snowboarders alike, an addiction to deep pow, testing the limits of air and speed, and being outside with your friends on the coldest winter days. The freedom of being on the slopes is unmatched by anything and no matter what life has thrown your way, you can always find a clear mind at the top of the mountain. I am incredibly grateful to be able to call this amazing sport my profession and I can't wait for all the outdoor adventures to come!
- Date de naissance
- United States
- Montagne locale
- Breckenridge, CO
- Pressure is privilage
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, anything outdoors
2016 Tignes World Cup Halfpipe Finals 2nd place
2014 US Olympic Team Sochi & PyeongChang 2018
- 1. Chaussures Dalbello préférées
- The Il Moro T
- 2. Pour quelle pratique utilises-tu tes chaussures?
- I use this boot for everything the has to do with skiing!
- 3. Pourquoi aimes-tu cette chaussure?
- I like this boot because it performs so amazingly well in all conditions. Whether you're ripping groomers, sending it in the back country, hucking your meat in the park or simply enjoying some apres the Il Moro T has you covered. Its soft enough to help y
- 4. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Dalbello?
- Being a part of the dalbello team is great because I get to represent a product that I truly believe in. When switching from my previous boot sponsor I noticed a profound increase in my edge control almost instantly, it responded so well to any input I ga
- 5. Depuis quand rides-tu avec des Dalbello aux pieds?
- I have been riding for Dalbello for 6 years
- 6. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- 18 months
- 7. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- Making the 2014 US Olympic team
- 8. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- Breck for the park Whistler for the shred
- 9. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Ten days of fresh powder with my best bud in the french alps!
- 10. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- I have always wanted to go ski pow on the North Island of japan, everything I see/hear about that island makes it seem like a snowsports athletes dream!
- 11. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- Simon Dumont, Tanner Hall and of coarse the legendary Shane McConkey, RIP.
- 12. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I enjoy mountain biking, Skateboarding, hiking, and playing some video games, but nothing compares to skiing!
- 13. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- Skiing is a huge workout in itself, but to stay strong and flexible, a gym routine has to be implemented. During the season its mostly maintaining strength with body weight exercises. While out of season I like to do more weight training, about 4 times a
- 14. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- 15. Quelles sont les trois choses que l'on doit connaître sur toi?
- 1. I love motorsports (almost as much as snowsports)2. My favorite thing to do is backflips, you gotta try some! 3. Sushi is my favorite food.
- 16. Ta devise?
- Pressure is privilage
- 17. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- Being Invited to ski in the biggest competition in our sport, the X games.
- 18. Ton réseau social préféré?
- @Jerryoftheday for sure!
- 19. Tes objectifs, plans et ambitions pour l'avenir?
- Ski for as long as possible and have more fun today than yesterday.