I was born and raised in Bend Oregon. I grew up not really liking skiing. I was really into soccer. I first started racing. My mom would make me go. She thought it was important of me to participate in other sports, not just soccer. I really didn't like ski racing. I had more fun skiing to the ski race than actually competing. I eventually got into freestyle skiing from a friend and fell for it. From there on I never stopped skiing. I started to compete right away. I was put on the U.S. ski team in 2016. I now just compete in pipe and just filmed my first video part this year.
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Mt. Bachelor
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
- Skateboarding and surfing
3rd place China World Cup , 4th place Calgary World cup, 1st place Dew Tour team challenge VOLKL
- 1. Scarponi Dalbello preferiti
- DS ASOLO FACTORY GW
- 2. Per cosa usi questo scarpone da sci?
- Park and pipe
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo modello?
- It’s a stiff sturdy boot that helps me control my skis
- 4. Warum bist Du gerne im Dalbello-Team?
- They make well the best boots for the best skiers. Always been a die hard Dalbello guy.
- 5. Da quanto tempo utilizzi Dalbello?
- 3 years.
- 6. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 2 years old. My mom would put me in a hula hoop.
- 7. Il momento più alto
- I would say Dew Tour team challenge with team Volkl in 2017
- 8. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Mt. Bachelor
- 9. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Probably my recent trip to Mt.Hood to film our video MAGMA.
- 10. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- Japan for sure.
- 11. Ski Hero/
- Bobby Brown always and Shane McConkey.
- 12. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- Skate or Swim with my friends.
- 13. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- I just stay as active as possible. Run, bike, swim, skate, surf anything like that. Im not a big gym guy. I would rather enjoy activity.
- 14. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Skiing, my friends, my parents, and music.
- 15. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I have a sister, I am a big family guy, I am trying to learn French.
- 16. Il tuo motto?
- I recently heard this one. It is 100 percent the best one for me: Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you. Hands down my favorite saying.
- 17. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Filming for MAGMA. Seeing the hard work and dedication Owen, Alex and Øystein put in was insane. Just for the love of the sport. Really Humbling moments for me.
- 18. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore