My name is Lucas Swieykowski, and I´m from Bariloche, Argentina. I am a passionate person, who loves being in the mountains. Not only a professional skier, but also mountain guide and ski instructor.
I love travelling to remote places, and skiing the unexplored.
Relaxed and easy going, I am always open to hanging out and share some laughs…
Hard work, commitment and persistence, is the only way of achieving those goals you have in your mind. Follow your dreams.!
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Bariloche, Argentina & Engadin, Switzerland
- Endless winter.! and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- Ski - Freeride & Ski Touring
- Hiking, Biking, playing Ping Pong, hanging out with friends, music
- 1. Scarponi Dalbello preferiti
- Lupo Factory
- 2. Per cosa usi questo scarpone da sci?
- For everything. the perfect boot for my everyday activities on the mountain
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo modello?
- Comfortable, stiff enough for charging down, but perfect for touring
- 4. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- I started Skiing when I was around 8, but didn’t ski so much until I was 15, that I was totally absorbed by the sport.! Loved it and couldn’t stop…
- 5. Il momento più alto
- I never imagined being a pro skier when I started. But things went rolling in this direction, so I´ve been enjoying the ride… working hard and being always around, has put me in this situation.
- 6. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- This is always a tough Question… I guess where the best snow is… But with perfect conditions, I would say, that my home resort in Bariloche, is top 3 of my list… Then I would put the the Engadin valley and Chamonix to complete this top 3….
- 7. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Alaska and Russia… Two epic destinations, that offer lots of options…
- 8. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- I´d Like to go back to Canada… I haven’t been there in a while..
- 9. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I like hanging out in the mountains, even though I´m not skiing. I really like trekking and climbing. So I do a lot of that, and also going out with The bike… Lots of fun, and great to have on the side of skiing, some of the feelings are so similar.
I like making bbq and hanging out with my friends, I´ve always been a very social person. :-)
- 10. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Lots of sports, but I visit the gym for complementary work out couple times a week. And doing yoga helped me a lot…
- 11. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Dulce de LEche… (argentine Jam)
- 12. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- Easy going and funny
I love doing sports
- 13. Il tuo motto?
- Endless winter.!
and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- 14. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Elbrus summit…. was a tough mission, lots of crossed feelings, big injury a year before, but extremely happy to have over come those fears and accomplished that…
- 15. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- 16. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- In the world of freeride, ski touring its the evolution of it. At first we ski next to the ski resorts, later we look for more remote areas, where not a lot of people go. So for me it was just natural to go out and explore the back country. That perfect slope, with perfect snow, where there are no tracks… Fresh.!
- 17. Quali sono i tuoi skitours preferiti?
- I like ski touring in Patagonia a lot. Many un discovered terrain…
- 18. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- Skins, Water (minimum 1 Litre), Food and snacks, pocket knife, head lamp, extra gloves, two carabiners and one 120 mm sling, 10 meters ultra light rope, binoculars, first aid kit, photo camera…