I am a slopestyle skier from Missoula, Montana. I started skiing by the age of two and fell in love with it. I have been chasing the dream of becoming a professional skier ever since. I left home at the age of 16. I have become fairly independent since then. Traveling the world chasing the next adventure, contest or film trip. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Livin' the dream.
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Montana Snowbowl
- Trust your gut.
- Slopestyle & Big Air
- Fishing, skating, drawing, hiking, music and traveling
Dew Tour Team Armada 2nd place,
Three top 10 finishes first year on the World Cup Slopestyle Tour,
Absolut Park Spring Battle 1st place 2017,
Slvsh Cup Grandvalira Finalist 2018
- 1. Scarponi Dalbello preferiti
- My favorite Dalbello boot at the moment has to be the DRS 130
- 2. Per cosa usi questo scarpone da sci?
- I ride this boot in the park and it works surprisingly well, considering it is a race/big mountain boot. When I go ski the mountain it gets the job done there as well.
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo modello?
- I like this boot because I actually feel supported. Most park boots feel very flimsy. To be in a solid boot with a lot of control in the park is very awesome.
- 4. Warum bist Du gerne im Dalbello-Team?
- I like being apart of the Dalbello team because it continues to be one of the best teams in the world. From people like Tanner Rainville to ABM, It is so well rounded and I am honored to just be in the mix.
- 5. Da quanto tempo utilizzi Dalbello?
- Two years
- 6. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 2 yrs
- 7. Il momento più alto
- Definitely the 2018 season as a whole, I got my first world cup start and ended up being one spot away from making the U.S. Olympic slopestyle team by mid season. Some good motivation for next time around.
- 8. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Home (Montana, Snowbowl on a powder day)
- 9. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Best ski trip I have ever been on was a 2 1/2 month trip to europe this spring. A lot happend and I accomplised a lot. So many memories on that one.
- 10. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- I am dying to ski Revelstoke BC.
- 11. Ski Hero/
- Shane Mcconkey
- 12. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I try to stay busy because I go insane when I dont ski every day. I like to fish, road/mountain bike, skate and have recently started golfing. Gotta get some clubs soon though.
- 13. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- biking, hiking and I like to get in the gym a bit as well.
- 14. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Skiing, Girls, chocolate milk and my family.
- 15. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I want to get sponsored by haribo, I like to switch up hair styles as often as possible and I would model in the summers if I got paid enough.
- 16. Il tuo motto?
- Trust your gut.
- 17. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Most humbling moment/moments was skiing at kimbo sessions put on by Kim Boberg. If you think you put down a sick trick just look up hill because there will be at least 5 amazing skiers right behind you doing something just as cool or better than you just did.
- 18. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- snapchat because it's my only private Social Media.
- 19. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I would love to compete at World Champs next season in Park City, Utah. As well as x games and the olympics in years to come. Filming for a movie is also very important to me.