A passionate freeskier since day one, Tom had his first public appearence in the little world of freeriding later than most but rapidly broke into the small group of the world’s best competitors. After many years of alpine racing, he joined the ‘new-school’ freestyle skiing movement in the mid-90s, at the same time as many of his friends switched to snowboarding.
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- be grateful
- Mountainbiking, Trail Running, Hiking, Climbing
Maintaining my passion for skiing
- 1. Scarponi Dalbello preferiti
- Lupo Factory
- 2. Per cosa usi questo scarpone da sci?
- On-piste to park to freeriding to touring
- 3. Perchè ti piace questo modello?
- I`ve always been a big fan of the cabrio construction, as it delivers a smooth, progressive flex. The concept of the Lupo Team incorporates this with light weight, wide range of movement end super high quality. Just the right boots at the right time for m
- 4. Warum bist Du gerne im Dalbello-Team?
- I`ve become very keen after Dalbello started the I.D. Series, as I have always wanted a cabrio design ski boot with a true walking option and the possibility to use them with the kingpin binding.
- 5. Da quanto tempo utilizzi Dalbello?
- It`s my first year
- 6. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- At age 1
- 7. Il momento più alto
- winning the Fieberbrunn Freeride competition
- 8. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- my home mountain, because of all the memories. Objectively, I have to say Haines, Alaska.
- 9. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- I`d have to say Iran. Even if snow conditions were far from perfect and it was only a few days prior to a major injury, the overall vibe of that country was overwhelming.
- 10. Ski Hero/
- Markus Wasmeier / Seth Morrison / Doug Coombs / JP Auclair / Eric Pollard / Candide
- 11. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I`ve got a family to take care of and I own a restaurant, together with my girlfiend.
- 12. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Lots of biking, trailrunning and whatever oportunities nature gives me.
- 13. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- moving in nature
- 14. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- 1) I`ve never considered skiing as a carreer path. 2) My „carreer“ started in my mid-twenties, when I prepared for entering the real life. I was almost finished at university when I randomly won the first FWT competition I had ever entered in Fieberbrunn.
- 15. Il tuo motto?
- be grateful
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- the birth of my daughter, Philomena
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- I wish I could turn them all down.
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I would like to find projects that truly reflect my definition of freeskiing. Skiing is a mirror of my life, so I am curious what will come next.