I am a slopestyle skier from Missoula, Montana. I started skiing by the age of two and fell in love with it. I have been chasing the dream of becoming a professional skier ever since. I left home at the age of 16. I have become fairly independent since then. Traveling the world chasing the next adventure, contest or film trip. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Livin' the dream.
- Data urodzin
- United States
- Ulubione góry
- Montana Snowbowl
- Trust your gut.
- Slopestyle & Big Air
- Fishing, skating, drawing, hiking, music and traveling
Dew Tour Team Armada 2nd place,
Three top 10 finishes first year on the World Cup Slopestyle Tour,
Absolut Park Spring Battle 1st place 2017,
Slvsh Cup Grandvalira Finalist 2018
- 1. Ulubione buty Dalbello
- My favorite Dalbello boot at the moment has to be the DRS 130
- 2. Do czego używasz tych butów?
- I ride this boot in the park and it works surprisingly well, considering it is a race/big mountain boot. When I go ski the mountain it gets the job done there as well.
- 3. Za co najbardziej lubisz te buty?
- I like this boot because I actually feel supported. Most park boots feel very flimsy. To be in a solid boot with a lot of control in the park is very awesome.
- 4. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Dalbello?
- I like being apart of the Dalbello team because it continues to be one of the best teams in the world. From people like Tanner Rainville to ABM, It is so well rounded and I am honored to just be in the mix.
- 5. Jak długo jeździsz dla Dalbello?
- Two years
- 6. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- 2 yrs
- 7. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- Definitely the 2018 season as a whole, I got my first world cup start and ended up being one spot away from making the U.S. Olympic slopestyle team by mid season. Some good motivation for next time around.
- 8. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- Home (Montana, Snowbowl on a powder day)
- 9. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- Best ski trip I have ever been on was a 2 1/2 month trip to europe this spring. A lot happend and I accomplised a lot. So many memories on that one.
- 10. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- I am dying to ski Revelstoke BC.
- 11. Ulubiony narciarz, wzór do naśladowania, z którym dorastałeś(aś)?
- Shane Mcconkey
- 12. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- I try to stay busy because I go insane when I dont ski every day. I like to fish, road/mountain bike, skate and have recently started golfing. Gotta get some clubs soon though.
- 13. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- biking, hiking and I like to get in the gym a bit as well.
- 14. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- Skiing, Girls, chocolate milk and my family.
- 15. O jakich 3 rzeczach powinniśmy o Tobie wiedzieć?
- I want to get sponsored by haribo, I like to switch up hair styles as often as possible and I would model in the summers if I got paid enough.
- 16. Jakie jest Twoje motto?
- Trust your gut.
- 17. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- Most humbling moment/moments was skiing at kimbo sessions put on by Kim Boberg. If you think you put down a sick trick just look up hill because there will be at least 5 amazing skiers right behind you doing something just as cool or better than you just did.
- 18. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- snapchat because it's my only private Social Media.
- 19. Jakie są Twoje plany i cele na przyszłość?
- I would love to compete at World Champs next season in Park City, Utah. As well as x games and the olympics in years to come. Filming for a movie is also very important to me.