Tobias Windingstad is a young alpine ski racer who grew up in Oslo, Norway but he is half Swedish, half Norwegian because his mother is from Sweden. So he changed his nationalitiy from Norwegian to Swedish in June 2019 and represents now the Swedish ski team. He's been skiing since he was a little kid and started his international career in 2010.
- Date of birth
- Slalom, Giant Slalom
- Golf, Climbing
> 1st place FIS GS in Wyller (NOR) 2020
> 7th place FIS GS in Wyller (NOR) 2020
> 10th place at the Australian New Zealand Cup at Coronet Peak (NLZ) 2019
- 1. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Dalbello makes world class boots! + green is really my color
- 2. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Vail, Colorado
- 3. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Bode Miller
- 4. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- As varied training as possible! Everything from Squats to Wind Surfing to Yoga
- 5. What can’t you live without
- Good Music
- 6. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I can do a handstand, I´ve read the Harry Potter Books like 6 times and despite being a skier, Summer is my favorite time of year.
- 7. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 8. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Do what I can to become the best that I can.