Active boy motivated by creativity and progression. Living right outside of Oslo.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Tryvann, Oslo
- Play every day
- Big Air, slopestyle & halfpipe
- cliff diving, trampoline, fashion and jewelry
1st place X Games Oslo 2018
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- All park training and competition
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- super stable and solid boots and the same time a perfect flexibility for me. I feel a very good connection to the ski's with these boots so this is maybe the most important
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- I could just jump straight in to the boots and enjoy them from day one - that is very rare!
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- Just fresh on the team and very happy to get the opportunity!
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I got my first pair of skis when I was 8 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- I think it was when I was 14 years old and learned all 4 double corks.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Australia & Bali combination 2016
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Japan and China
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- mainly training: trampoline, running, skate & play
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to keep a big variation and a very active lifestyle
- 14. What can’t you live without
- a purpose with skiing - and maybe trampoline ;)
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to try and be different, I am a bit restless and I like shiny stuff
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- play every day
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- I think it must be my first international first place - at X Games in Oslo 2018
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to push myself to be the best in my sport, so the plan is to work hard and have a lot of fun on the way