French girl who likes to have fun and travel the world for skiing. I grew up in Vienne (France), and then moved in Grenoble for my studies, where I also started skiing. After six years competing, I have now decided to focus fully on filming and producing a female Freeski movie. Can't wait to see what the future brings in terms of ski trips, meetings and experiences !
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Trying to be positive and care about people and things surrounding you. Learning everyday.
- Freeskiing, slopestyle
- Hiking, travelling, road trippin', hanging with friends, reading
2nd place World cup Seiser alm (slopestyle), 2017 ;
3rd place overall Slopestyle WC circuit 2017,
1st place Audi Nines Bigair 2017,
1st place Bigair Worldcup Milan (Nov 2017).
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Il Moro
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- Everything besides ski touring (powder, park or street skiing).
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- For me this boots is the perfect balance between being comfortable and precise, thanks to its pretty hard hull (125) and its soft inner boot.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Dalbello provides great skiing boots which enable to be precise on skis, and which are great to use all year long, thanks to their comfort !
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- 5 years.
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Selection in the french slopestyle team in 2013, 3rd place overall on the slopestyle WC circuit in 2017.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Kimbo Sessions in Kläppen (Sweden) or Audi Nines.
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Perisher, Australia in September 2015.
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Whistler, Canada and Cardrona, new Zealand.
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- I loved watching videos of Tom Wallisch, Candide Thovex and Kaya Turski.
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Now that studies are over, I have more time to enjoy everyday pleasures like visiting friends or new places, reading, doing slackline, volleyball or skateboarding, and exploring the outdoors!
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Having fun outdoor, exploring mountains or doing bike trips with friends.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- Music, skiing and adventures.
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Very thankful to be living that ski life / Wanted to work in a farm or become an archeologist when I was little / Never played video games.
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Be positive and care about people surrounding you. You’ll get it back.
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- Going through long injuries. it’s tough but you learn a lot.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Learn in backcountry and Freeride, produce an all girl ski movie, create good and entertaining video content.