I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- Data urodzin
- United States
- Ulubione góry
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
- Strona internetowa
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Ulubione buty Dalbello
- lupo 130c
- 2. Do czego używasz tych butów?
- I use this boot for everything. Skiing inbounds and out of bounds touring. It handles everything with perfection.
- 3. Za co najbardziej lubisz te buty?
- I finally have 1 boot to do it all! I have a little secret trick to make the boot even more versatile. I put my wrap ID liner in the boot to decrease the volume and stiffen the boot up while i ski inbounds in alpine bindings, and then I put my touring liner in the boot for days in the backcountry skiing soft snow when I need a little less from my boot and more range of movement. The boot skis just as well as the kr2 I have been skiing in for the past 10 years and it tours better than any boot I've ever skied in. It is so great to be able to travel with 1 pair of boots.
- 4. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Dalbello?
- boots are the most important piece in the game. They make your comfortable or in pain. They give you power or they are sloppy and soft. I would switch any other piece of equiptment before I switched my boots! Dalbellos simply have the most ergonomical fit out ofthe box, and the geometry and buckle arangement pulling the heel into the heel pocket makes the most sense to me!
- 5. Jak długo jeździsz dla Dalbello?
- I have been skiing dalbello for over 15 years. I ll never forget when I bought my first pair of kryptons, the tan ones, when I was 18 years old. I've never strayed from the brand since then.
- 6. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- 3 years old
- 7. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 8. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 9. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 10. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 11. Ulubiony narciarz, wzór do naśladowania, z którym dorastałeś(aś)?
- Shane McConkey
- 12. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 13. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- 14. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 15. O jakich 3 rzeczach powinniśmy o Tobie wiedzieć?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 16. Jakie jest Twoje motto?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 17. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- hitting a tree
- 18. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- 19. Jakie są Twoje plany i cele na przyszłość?
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 20. W jaki sposób rozpoczęła się Twoja przygoda ze Skitouringiem?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 21. Co masz w plecaku, wyruszając w góry?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.