My name is Lyman Currier, I'm a 22 year old freeskier from Boulder, CO. I was lucky enough to grow up in an extremely active city, so close to the mountains, which really solidified my love for the outdoors at a young age. My father, an Olympic skier himself, took me out on the slopes for my first time at the ripe age of 18 months. Little did we know he had sparked the addiction that lives inside all skiers and snowboarders alike, an addiction to deep pow, testing the limits of air and speed, and being outside with your friends on the coldest winter days. The freedom of being on the slopes is unmatched by anything and no matter what life has thrown your way, you can always find a clear mind at the top of the mountain. I am incredibly grateful to be able to call this amazing sport my profession and I can't wait for all the outdoor adventures to come!
- Data urodzin
- United States
- Ulubione góry
- Breckenridge, CO
- Pressure is privilage
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, anything outdoors
2016 Tignes World Cup Halfpipe Finals 2nd place
2014 US Olympic Team Sochi & PyeongChang 2018
- 1. Ulubione buty Dalbello
- The Il Moro T
- 2. Do czego używasz tych butów?
- I use this boot for everything the has to do with skiing!
- 3. Za co najbardziej lubisz te buty?
- I like this boot because it performs so amazingly well in all conditions. Whether you're ripping groomers, sending it in the back country, hucking your meat in the park or simply enjoying some apres the Il Moro T has you covered. Its soft enough to help y
- 4. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Dalbello?
- Being a part of the dalbello team is great because I get to represent a product that I truly believe in. When switching from my previous boot sponsor I noticed a profound increase in my edge control almost instantly, it responded so well to any input I ga
- 5. Jak długo jeździsz dla Dalbello?
- I have been riding for Dalbello for 6 years
- 6. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- 18 months
- 7. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- Making the 2014 US Olympic team
- 8. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- Breck for the park Whistler for the shred
- 9. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- Ten days of fresh powder with my best bud in the french alps!
- 10. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- I have always wanted to go ski pow on the North Island of japan, everything I see/hear about that island makes it seem like a snowsports athletes dream!
- 11. Ulubiony narciarz, wzór do naśladowania, z którym dorastałeś(aś)?
- Simon Dumont, Tanner Hall and of coarse the legendary Shane McConkey, RIP.
- 12. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- I enjoy mountain biking, Skateboarding, hiking, and playing some video games, but nothing compares to skiing!
- 13. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- Skiing is a huge workout in itself, but to stay strong and flexible, a gym routine has to be implemented. During the season its mostly maintaining strength with body weight exercises. While out of season I like to do more weight training, about 4 times a
- 14. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- 15. O jakich 3 rzeczach powinniśmy o Tobie wiedzieć?
- 1. I love motorsports (almost as much as snowsports)2. My favorite thing to do is backflips, you gotta try some! 3. Sushi is my favorite food.
- 16. Jakie jest Twoje motto?
- Pressure is privilage
- 17. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- Being Invited to ski in the biggest competition in our sport, the X games.
- 18. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- @Jerryoftheday for sure!
- 19. Jakie są Twoje plany i cele na przyszłość?
- Ski for as long as possible and have more fun today than yesterday.