- Home mountain
- Allgäu and Piemont
- Skitouring Freeride (Mountain Guide)
- Cycling and trailrunning
- 1. Favorite Dalbello Boot
- Quantum and Lupo Air
- 2. What do you use this boot for?
- That depends on the area of application. Quantum only for Skitourig and Lupo Air for Touring and Freeride.
- 3. Why do you like this boot?
- The QUANTUM is light. That's great. The LUPO is a lightweight freeride boot with good riding performance.
- 4. Why do you like being a part of the Dalbello team?
- Because they are a part of the big MDV familiy.
- 5. How long have you been riding for Dalbello?
- I've been riding for Dalbello for 10 years.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- I started skiing at the age of four.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Piemont (Alagna) or Allgäu.
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- All my ski trips around the world were wonderful and eventful every time I got to know new countries and people.
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Then I work as a mountain guide or build alpine trails and tracks with cables.
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I run and climb the mountains around the world with a lot of joy.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- It's hard to imagine life without snow and skis under my feet.
- 13. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- After a deep snow ride with a smile on your face, there are two more things you need: Prosecco and a woman's smile.
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- Live the day and enjoy it.
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and be on the skis for many years as part of the MDV family.
- 17. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- After 14 years of competitive biathlon, I packed my touring skis and started the first races in the mountains of Italy and Switzerland. In a time when the german alpine club boycotted the ski touring competitions.
- 18. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- My daily skitours with snow, sun or rain take me to the Ammergauer mountains, a part of the bavarian alps. His is my daily job in the mountains for the bavarian avalnche forecast.
- 19. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- I have a lot of experience from my work at the bavarian avalanche forcast with me on a ski tour. Always with the knowledge of being out in nature, an area with high residual risk.